Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
- - Our MOQ is S$200.00 per order to qualify for free delivery.
Can I place an indent order for goods that you currently have low or no stock of?
- - Yes you may place an indent order which may be subject to a deposit charge.
When will I receive goods that are ordered on an indent basis?
- - Depending on the country of origin as well as the factory's schedule, it may take between 1.5 to 3 months for your indent order to arrive. In exceptional cases (e.g. port strikes), the arrival of your goods may take longer than anticipated.
Are your products halal certified?
- - We strive to provide halal products as far as possible. There are however cases where a food product that does not contain non-halal ingredients comes without halal certification. In such cases, we may issue a halal declaration instead.
Are you able to provide certification/documents for your products?
- - We are able to provide standard product or factory certification for our products as necessary to meet our customers’ audit requirements. We do not however provide laboratory test results.
What are your payment terms like?
- - We transact business with new customers on a COD basis. A payment term of up to 30 days may be negotiated in the case of our regular customers.
Are you able to provide samples?
- - We are able to provide limited quantities of samples upon your request.
Are you the authorised distributor with sole rights of distribution in Singapore and Malaysia?
- - We are the sole distributor for the various agency brands we represent in Singapore. For Malaysia, distribution is limited to the following brands at the moment: S&W, Libbey, Basic American Foods.
Can you deliver on a per store/outlet basis?
- - If you operate a multi-outlet QSR, we can delivery to your central kitchen/warehouse. Should you require delivery services on an individual store/outlet level, this will be subject to prior negotiation and agreement.
Can I buy less than a carton worth of each product?
- - Purchases online can only be made on a carton basis (or dozen basis in the case of glassware).
Is delivery included?
- - Our delivery charges are included in our product prices in the case of orders that meet our MOQ.
Can I return goods in exchange for a refund?
- - We will not accept any returns unless they are made within 3 days, with the products unopened and undamaged.
Can I confirm that my goods are on the way, or will be arriving today?
- - Should you have any queries on delivery, please feel free to call our customer service officers and they will advise accordingly.